Healing Heart Sessions +
“If you’re really listening, if you’re awake to the poignant beauty of the world, your heart breaks regularly. In fact, your heart is made to break; its purpose is to burst open again and again so that it can hold ever-more wonders.” —Andrew Harvey
I work with the broken-hearted and the broken-open, with those of you who are feeling the achy, sore, numb, confused, conflicted condition of a hurting heart.
Whatever is the cause of this condition—a break-up, a conflict, a trauma, a death, a life transition, a new love that is triggering old loss—together we will take a journey to heal the heart and clarify the condition, to grow new heart-roots and heart-wings.
We work from the very practical to the inner magical.
The very practical includes new tools:
- improved communication skills
- deeper listening skills
- greater capacity to navigate conflict
- strategies for clarifying confusion
- the skill of inquiring into the heart of the matter
The inner magical includes new insights and powers:
- cultivating inner resources of strength and clarity
- bringing forth your innate healing capacity
- learning to use imagination, wakeful dreams, and felt sense to release old hurts
- discovering presence and awareness as your home ground
- utilizing the resources of ground and space to support you
What are the benefits of a healing heart?
The number one benefit is an increased sense of aliveness. The benefits cascade from here and include:
- Acceptance of what is
- Creative vision of what is possible
- Greater tenderness toward yourself and others
- Expanded compassion
- Releasing relationships that no longer support us
- Deepening the relationships that do support us
- A sense of movement and options in our lives
- Deeper intimacy
- Ability to move through ache and pain more easily
- Love blossoming throughout our life
Who will benefit from this work?
- Those of you with a capacity for self reflection, with a curiosity about the unknown, a trust in your inner knowing, and a faith in the human capacity to heal.
- Those of you ready to dive deep in a supported, nurturing, safe-environment.
- Those of you wanting to deepen your capacity for intimacy not only with others, but with yourself.
- Those of you wanting to cultivate embodied presence and well-being.
I’m interested and want to learn more, such as:
- What does a session look like?
- How many do I need?
- How much does it cost?
- How do I set up an appointment?
Check out my Frequently Asked Questions page for answers to these questions and more.
I am inspired by the potential of shared listening and the ability of relationship and intuitive presence to transform our lives. Don’t miss the chance to realize your own wisdom and heal your own heart.
Contact me to set up an appointment.